Sunday, August 17, 2008

Whats life without you?

It was a normal day..Playing and laughing around with friends..Suddenly,a thought came to my mind..what if I don't have you all(friends)? Will i be a passive person?sitting down all by my self? God is great..foR creating a relationship called Friendship.Thanks to all my friends..I would have never make it to where i am today without your support.IN HIGH SCHOOL , THE ONLY RELATIONSHIP THAT LAST LONG IS FRIENDSHIP

Lets start from school..I have excellent friends around me..They really show support when i need them..They never let me down for any purpose


Afiq nazar,my brotha!
My buddies,Sun,Eve and Eugene

I really want to thank KANCIL for one reason.. FRIENDS!!! I love them!! I can never imagine the day without them..it will be like so boring!!!! CAN DIE!! Time flies very fast when i am around them.. Thx for everything Nissha,YEn Lin,Ryaisha,Arvin,Arvin's Chinese fren,Devien,Sandhiya,Priyanka,Raymurn..


nISSHA my syg (my another part)
Raymurn..i am speechless..
YEn! my soul mate! DARE MESS WITH her!!! U WILL SEE ME
SANDY! yea..little yet a cute one
Arvin! a mysterious man

Senor Lionel! i..erm..my friendermm...I love this picture.. haha NicE POSE


People! Treasure your friendship as its hard to find a good one nowadays

1 comment:

Vinod said...

i dnt like d last pic..its ugly..d 1 above it is kinda gud i guess..