Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tagged!! =D

haha..i have been tagged by my syg,YEN!
1. if your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
hmmm..bless him! LOL
2. if you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
I have no idea.. XD
3. whose butt would you like to kick?
haha..many!! hehe
4. what would you do with a billion dollars?
88 Days around the world with my buddies.. =D
5. will you fall in love with your best friend?
Maybe
6. which is more blessed? loving someone or being loved by someone?
being loved by someone
7. how long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
depends on whether he is worth waiting for
8.if the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
nothing much i can do right??
9. is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
yup
10. what takes you down the fastest?
naaa..i dont know
11. how would you see yourself in ten years time?
Hmmm..
12. who is currently the most important to you?
Family and my friends(my syg's)
13. what kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
My soulmate!! hehe YEn..i love you
14. would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
erm..how about married and average rich..LOL
15. what's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Look at my phone
16. would you give all in a relationship?
i dont know
17. if you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
The one who cares and loves me for whom I am
18. would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that someone had done to you?
May be..
19. do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
haha..No commentz
list of 5 people you tag: Senor Lionel,Pinks,Yash,AfiqLaavanya

No comments: