Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just another day..

Haiyz.. Life is so miserable.. HmM.. It is Wed already.. Feels like the week just started.. Time flies very fast.. JPS trials is over and here comes another one.. Post Trial set by the school.. Nissha!! I need you.. missing you so much already.. Cant even see her for her special day... Today something happen.. I am not gonna know a guy name *****.. This is a message to that guy, : Hey,whatever it is,it hurts! I don't know a guy name ***** exist and i don't want to know you either. I used to respect our friendship and forgive you every time you used to hurt me but this time,it is really painful. Hey,its not only you the one own a heart. I also DO! Anyways,i got nothing to with you already.So,good luck in whatever you do and best wishes from me for your Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM). ADIOS!

No comments: