Sunday, July 13, 2008

Seminar at Taylor's


Taylor's College



The day started smoothly..Woke up at 8am.. Did some maths.Just then my bro,Afiq messaged me... haha..We were planning to go together to Taylors..As usual,it didnt turn up.. LOL.. around 10.40am,Met him at Talylors.. The teacher was excellent.Sat between Shalini and Afiq..As usual,Shalini was busy with her phone while my brother and i was busy copying down notes..haha.. Taylors,a Very big compound indeed.. who knows i will be here one day after graduating from high school XD




After the seminar,Arvin brought me and my cousin,Devien to Asia Cafe..believe it or not,that was our first visit to Asia Cafe and it was AWESOME!!! So many types of food.. Delicious!! Just ate one plate of kew teow while waiting for my parent to pick me up.. felt like trying evry single food there but unfortunately i was running out of time ;( its okay.. after PMR,buddies and I will hang out there..






No comments: