Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Friends,my Tressure

Friends For Life













My friends will describe me xD

















Afiq Nazar bin Ahmad is his name..MY BRATHER..hehehe.. Singing is his passion... so friends,if you need a entertainer,there he is.. A very caring,loving friendly friend.. always there for me..Sitting infront of me.. Easy to buli and kacau him..LOL.. loves Arsenal and likes to say `LOL`...haha..thats about him..









This is Evelyn.. Very goody type..but once she is with us,she will go crazy..hehe..Sitting next to me..Polite,Kind,Helpful,hardworking best describes her xD
Having her as my friend is a gift..









This is Nanthini a.k.a ROTI NAN..
Knew her since primary but we became close in secondary.. Basicly her nick name is Nan or Nana.. Happy go lucky person.. Never get bored when she's around.. Easily ger bulied by us..mwhahahaha







Eugene GAN!! my Buddy.. loves to sleep in class!! haha.... very sporting guy.. likes to crap with Darshan.. but its fun with him..
Love to hang around with him.. This dude here also like to go around the school without `the red pass` hehehe........ mostly everday,different hairstyle.. but its Cool......in a nutshell he is a great friend..









HornBill man.. a.k.a SUNDAR RAJ..haha.. funny guy who likes to talk alot..haha.. sits infront of me with Afiq.. really have fun with him every single day.. his quote `everyone eat but i live to eat` hahaha.. eats alot but never get fat.. so unfair right!!





YOU MESS WITH ONE,YOU MESS WITH US

2 comments:

paused-pulse said...

you know you can just change that horrible pic with somthing else lah

-eugene-

YuMiKa said...

ok buddy i will change ur pic.. =D