Saturday, March 28, 2009

A day that inspired me

YEap people! Today My school SMK USJ 12 had Hari Anugerah! =) Registration for the students was at 7.30 am..
Here are some pics in the Twelvean Gallery
Anugerah Pengetua (the highest award)

Head prefects

Twelvean of the year

Teachers are waiting for the VIPs

PMR students
Ex Form 5"s

Nan.Zhi Wei and ken young

Fizree!! Thx man for everything!! Congrats Fizree once again! 11 A1s 1 A2

pn Ong pity her laa
NIckolai! 11A1s..ex head prefect! Gud luck niC!

Form 3 Eng teacher! Pn Shirley banks! haha


=)

MY GANG!! kononnya.. haha we did it together!
Lovely son and mom!

JAmuan

...

YEAH!

...

playing around.. as usuall

ONg HUi jun! Smarty pants.. I am gonna beat you sooner or later!
TEachers!!indira!

candid.. p/s:thats not my book
This Hari Anugerah inspire me alot.. Seriously..

No comments: